DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg, in Brussels, in the Netherlands and in Switzerland.
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it !
We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial team members.
Your role as Senior Accounting Officer is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We are hiring for immediate start:
Senior Accounting Officer
Part time / full time contract
- You will contribute to the accounting administration of the company: Contribute in the processing of balance sheets & income statements (monthly closing and account reconciliations of 5 entities), contribute with reviewing of expenses, liaise VAT and payroll with accounting firm, managing SEPA direct debit & collection activity.
- Your mission will be also to punctually discharge the direction and the commercial team from administrative tasks.
- You are rigorous, autonomous and provide great customer service to users and clients.
- You have a good knowledge of the main accountancy standards and a good knowledge of the current data-processing tools.
- You like handling a large variety of tasks.
- You know to organize yourself and manage your workload in an autonomous way.
- You like working in a team.
- You find it easy to integrate a team and are able to balance autonomy vs teamwork.
- You are hands-on and not afraid of unknown situations.
- You speak and write English, German and/or Dutch, and have a good knowledge of French.
Your work environment:
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and Switzerland. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
We do offer a full-time contract (or part time subject to discussion) contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising startup to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
If you liked this job description then
1. visit our above website or download the Doctena app
2. ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
3. if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.
or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
35A av JF Kennedy
Tel : +352 2040 4130