- DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), in Brussels (www.doctena.be), in the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl ), in Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), and in Germany (www.doctena.de).
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members.
Your role as a Groovy application developer is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increase the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We are hiring for immediate start:
Groovy / Grails developer (m/f)
Job description :
We are looking for an experienced Groovy/Grails developer who is passionate about software design and SOA architectures. You will play a driving role in enhancing and maintaining one of our main web based products, used by thousands of doctors throughout Europe. We immerse ourselves in the agile way of working and we care about writing quality software code. Therefore, following development practices such as test driven development, continuous delivery and pair programming is essential to deliver a high calibre of work.
To do this, we need someone who has:
- Proven experience on large-scale Groovy/Grails based transactional SOA web applications and APIs
- Demonstrated capability in modern web application frameworks and libraries and design patterns
- Experience in design of high performance dynamic web based products and services
- Experience and appetite in managing a small specialized development team
- Capability to be effective in a collaborative team environment
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- High communication skills to work with product owners and business stakeholders
Your work environment:
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Germany. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
We do offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits per your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
If you liked this job description, then
- visit doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
- ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
- if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.
Or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
35A av JF Kennedy
Tel : +352 621 27 46 86