Doctena easily integrates with your existing infrastructure. Our interfaces with the most common practice management applications allow a secure data exchange between your billing system and Doctena Pro.
3 features to assist you in your work as a midwife
1. Automatic appointment management
Thanks to the agenda features, all your appointments are automatically managed (rescheduling, reminders, automatic follow-up appointments). You no longer have to inform each patient manually. Our software enables you to reduce the time spent on administrative tasks in your practice and maximise the time you have available for practising your profession.
2. Fully customisable medical agenda
When booking appointments online, you decide on the open hours, the duration of your trips and consultations. You can also specify how far in advance and in what order appointments can be booked. This reduces the number of phone calls you have to handle and enables your patients to schedule appointments even when you are not available.
3. Online appointment booking on your website
We offer midwives the option of integrating our online appointment solution into their website. Thanks to the Doctena Pro software module, the integration with your website is easy and without delay.
Frequently asked questions
Doctena is an online medical appointment scheduling software that facilitates the relationship between health professionals and patients.
For the health professional, Doctena offers a complete suite of solutions including:
- Customizable online booking calendars ;
- Support for email and SMS reminders ;
- Integration with various providers (Camphor, CBC Informatique, EMED, GECAMed) ;
- Video-consultation capabilities ;
- Many more features…
For the patient, Doctena is the most efficient way to search for medical practitioners online and book appointments with them. Our directory of more than 10.000 practitioners to date, is constantly growing and regroups all kinds of doctors and health professionals, allowing the patient to choose the practitioner that best suits his needs based on (location, speciality, ratings, etc.)
We offer healthcare professionals different packages depending on the needs and size of their practice. You can start small and add more services as you go.
No. Doctena is completely free for your patients.
The protection and security of your data is Doctena’s number one priority
We make sure to:
- Transfer all data through secured protocols (HTTPS) ;
- Use bank-grade encryption on our servers to ensure maximum security and privacy for you and your patients ;
- Host our data in a secure facility in Europe and back it up regularly ;
- Run regular data protection security audits to keep our processes safe and secure at all times.
No, Doctena will not replace your assistant
Doctena streamlines your overall processes by offering a complete set of tools designed to optimise the organisation and administrative management of your practice. This reduces the administrative burden of your medical practice and allows your assistant to focus on more value adding tasks.