Since 2013, Doctena has been revolutionizing appointment scheduling in the healthcare sector and is active in Germany, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Austria. Every second patients book appointments via our software, which is already being used by over 10,000 physicians for their appointment and referral management. If you are interested, then become part of our dynamic and growth-oriented startup in Brussels to develop the hospital market.
We are looking for a:
Business Consultant Benelux for the Hospital Market – SaaS (m/f)
Job description :
Your responsibilities will be to :
- Acquisition and supervision of hospitals and clinics as well as hospital operators.
- Building long-term and sustainable cooperations.
- Information provider for trends and market developments in the company through market/competitive intelligence.
- Positioning and expanding the brand and market position.
- The incarnation of our corporate values Excellence, Sharing, and Entrepreneurship.
Your profile :
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to significantly shape the further success of the company
- 3+ years experience in consultative business development, ideally with a focus on distribution to hospitals at decision maker and/or C level.
- Experiences in and knowledge of in the Benelux hospital landscape.
- Proven ability to communicate, present and convince credibly and effectively at all levels of an organization, including the decision-making and C-levels
- Analytical thinking and structured working methods coupled with communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Dutch & French fluency in spoken and written, very good knowledge of English
Your work environment :
DOCTENA is a company dedicated to improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book appointments online and through mobile apps. In the countries in which we operate, we are market leaders: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg. They join a team of young, passionate people dedicated to building the best digital health offer in Europe. We think that working for a promising start-up is more of a lifestyle decision than a job decision. Our positions are challenging, but they also bring amazing benefits and fulfillment to those who earn them. We offer a full-time contract with an attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We are a young, fast-growing company. Strong performers have many options to grab.
If you liked this job description then
1. visit doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
2. ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
3. if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.
or send your application to email@example.com