Digital Product Manager (m/f)
Doctena is growing and we are looking for a Digital Product Manager to drive the development of our new, and to manage our existing, products.
Using market data and benchmarks, you will identify, create and drive development and go to market for new products that patients and health practitioners will love. You will make sure that our existing products meet and exceed customer expectations, and competition, on our desktop and mobile interfaces.
You will be the mediator between our consumers, customers, and our technical team to translate consumer and customer needs into new product features for the team to implement, in line with Doctena’s strategy and vision. You will also work closely with the marketing, finance and customer care departments, as well as with the Doctena’s management and its founders.
– Product design and management, from inception to go-to-market
– Product enhancement based on benchmarks, data, sales and user feedback
– Operational management of two product owners and the tools and processes to deliver at a high pace
– Fleshing out product documentation and user stories
– Communication with marketing and IT teams, as well as C-Level managers
– Roadmapping and feature/task prioritization in an international context
– QA of existing and future products and features
Required skills and experience:
– 5 to 7 years of product design and marketing
– Solid understanding of web- and mobile development, and user experience
– Strategic vision and planning and project management capability
– Be able to easily switch between hands-in and hands-on work
– Management of a small team of product oriented people (POs)
– Excellent communication skills
– Deep knowledge in analytics solutions (Google, Tableau, QuickSight, …)
– Strong international SEO experience
– Fluency in English and French; German and Luxembourgish being an asset
If you liked this job description then
1. visit our above website or download the Doctena app
2. ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
3. if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.
or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org