DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online and via mobile apps. We are operating offices in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Brussels, Geneva, Luxembourg and Geneva.
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial team members based in Luxembourg.
Your role as Software Developer is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We are hiring for immediate start:
Software Developer (m/f)
As a Software Developer you will build back-end services and applications by leveraging your solid software development skills and experience. You will combine your extensive technical experience with your understanding of the business to work through all aspects of software delivery inside a dynamic and future-oriented team.
This is a hands in position, and you will work with cross-functional teams to develop software solutions using agile software development practices as required.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop software in a distributed, service-oriented environment.
- Leverage software design patterns and development tools to ensure quality, security and scalability.
- You have advanced skills in implementing solutions that scale and perform for millions of users.
- You have proven experience in developing long-term system architecture strategies.
- You bring good skills in PHP, Laravel, RESTful/Soap architectures
- You master experienced software development techniques such as object orientation, unit-test or behaviour driven development.
- You are hands-in, result-oriented, practical, and not afraid of unknown situations.
- You have 2+ years of experience using the Laravel framework.
- You speak and write English.
Your work environment:
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
We do offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
- visit doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
- ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
- if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.