DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), in Brussels (www.doctena.be), in the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl ), in Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), in Germany (www.doctena.de), and in Austria (www.doctena.at) .
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members.
Your role as Delivery Manager is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We are hiring for immediate start:
Software Delivery Manager (m/f)
Job description :
As a Software Delivery Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery aspects of 3 to 5 software development teams on diverse technology stacks and in local as well as remote locations. You will combine your technical experience with your understanding of the business to ensure the success of software project delivery in the given scopes of timing, features and budget.
You will partly remain hands in and work with the teams on individual projects in a highly paced agile, cloud based environment. You will champion our operational practices to ensure a high quality outcome for our business.
As a “servant-leader” to your teams, you will also work closely with the CIO and CPO daily, and make sure that the development teams can keep a clear focus and evolve in a productive and serene environment. Ultimately, you will contribute to giving the business a strong confidence in the teams’ capacity to deliver on time and according to our quality standards.
Your profile :
- You have excellent skills in planning and executing IT projects
- You have experience in agile methodologies and concepts (Scrum, Kanban, XP, …), learning and iterating quickly
- You have extensive experience with cloud-based, SOA platforms
- You have a strong analytical mind and can assist the PM and PO in defining requirements and user stories
- You can matrix-manage multiple multi-disciplinary, distributed software development teams
- You have experience building and maintaining multi-level product and feature roadmaps (different products on multiple regional levels and assigned to different teams)
- You can take the lead of the collaborative, highly dynamic planning process and prioritize the work against the available capacity and capability
- You have a very strong appetite for “getting stuff done” and taking A to Z ownership of the delivery
You are keen to triage run-time issues to free up the PO and PM
Your work environment:
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, and Germany. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg. This position will require occasional short travels to European countries in order to meet and coordinate with the local teams
We offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
If you liked this job description, then
- visit doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
- ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
- if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
or send your application to email@example.com