DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online and via mobile apps. We are the market leader in countries we operate in: Luxembourg, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial team members based in Luxembourg.
The role of Customer Success is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We are hiring for immediate start :
Customer Success Officer
Job description :
Your responsibilities will be to :
- deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- set up new customer accounts
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, comments, complaints and of actions taken
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- follow up on customer interactions
- provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
Your profile :
- You bring a high school diploma, a general education degree or equivalent
- You have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, as well as relevant computer applications
- You have strong communication skills – verbal and written
- You love problem analysis and problem-solving
- You give attention to detail and accuracy
- You like working in a team.
- You find it easy to intregrate a team and are able to balance autonomy vs teamwork.
- You are hands-on and not afraid of unknown situations.
- You speak and write Dutch, English and/or German. Having good knowledge of French will be appreciated.
Your work environment :
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in Europe. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
We do offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising startup to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
If you liked this job description then
1. visit doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
2. ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
3. if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.
or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org