DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), in Brussels (www.doctena.be), in the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl ), in Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), in Germany (www.doctena.de), and in Austria (www.doctena.at).
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members.
Your role as Delivery Manager is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We are hiring for immediate start:
International Recruitment Consultant (m/f)
Job description :
Recruitment consultants are responsible for attracting candidates for jobs and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. You’ll build positive relationships in order to gain a better understanding of your clients’ recruitment needs and requirements.
Working as a recruitment consultant, you’ll attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. You’ll screen candidates, interview them, run background checks and finally match them to their clients.
You also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
Your profile :
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Understanding of sourcing and recruiting techniques
- Attention to detail in all aspects for work
- Creative thinking
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Strong team player
- Ability to analyse and report accurately
- Ability to work with targets
- Sound judgement
- Excellent project management skills
- Degree qualified – a HR related degree or professional qualification is considered beneficial
- A minimum of 2 years relevant recruitment experience, preferably within an international environment
- Fluency in German and French is a pre-requisite. Dutch is considered beneficial
Your work environment:
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg. This position will require occasional short travels to European countries in order to meet and coordinate with the local teams
We offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
If you liked this job description, then
- visit doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
- ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
or send your application to email@example.com