DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), in Brussels (www.doctena.be), in the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl ), in Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), in Germany (www.doctena.de), and in Austria (www.doctena.at) .
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members.
Your role as Delivery Manager is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We are hiring for immediate start:
Corporate IT Manager (m/f)
Job description :
As a Corporate IT Manager you will be responsible for supervising and running all aspects related to corporate(internal) IT tools and processes. In collaboration with Operations, and other IT functions, you will define and drive corporate information technology to grow and scale with our business. You will combine your extensive technical experience with your understanding of the business and workforce requirements, keeping security, efficiency, and internal service levels to a maximum.
You will remain hands in and work with business departments in a highly paced agile, international environment. You will champion our operational practices to ensure a high quality outcome for our business.
Your profile and mission :
- You have expert skills in computer (Windows, Mac) and network administration, configuration management, automation
- You establish and maintain security policies and procedures covering corporate IT
- You set vision and strategy for enabling a highly efficient workforce, including evaluating tools for productivity such as communication tools (such as Confluence, Zoom, Slack) and data sharing (Google Drive, secure drop points).
- You support system administration for corporate systems such as billing and accounting systems, human resources, pay roll and salesforce.
- You own desktop / help desk support, including provisioning and maintaining of PC and Mac desktops and laptops for all employees across the group. This includes supporting corporate headquarters, as well as multiple satellite offices internationally.
- You manage corporate network infrastructure (broadband and mobile connections, firewalls, security appliances).
- You provide corporate IT services, including Active Directory, email, system monitoring, backup and recovery, etc.
- You maintain local and cloud corporate infrastructure
- You perform vendor and purchase management
- You speak and write English ;French and German are strong assets
Your work environment:
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria and Germany. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg and will require occasional international travel.
We offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
If you liked this job description, then
- visit doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
- ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
- if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
or send your application to email@example.com