DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), in Brussels (www.doctena.be), in the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl ), in Switzerland (www.doctena.ch), in Germany (www.doctena.de), and in Austria.
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it!
We are looking for talented and entrepreneurial team members.
Your role as Systems Engineer is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
We Are Hiring For Immediate Start:
Cloud Systems Engineer (AWS) (m/f)
As a Systems Engineer you will be responsible for the cloud operations of our platforms and you will ensure our high uptime and performance requirements. In collaboration with other IT functions, you will provide input into the technical vision of Doctena. You will combine your extensive technical experience with your understanding of the business to ensure the success in the defined lifecycle of the services and projects of your area.
You will remain hands in and work with teams to develop infrastructure/operations solutions in a highly paced agile, cloud based environment. You will champion our operational practices to ensure a high quality outcome for our business.
Doctena is experiencing massive growth and our traffic and user numbers increase by two-digit percentages every month.
- You have expert skills in systems administration (Linux, AWS), configuration management, automation
- You have advanced skills in implementing solutions that scale and perform for millions of users, adopting SOA patterns
- You have proven experience in developing long-term system architecture and infrastructure strategies
- You bring expert skills in cloud operations, especially Amazon Web Services
- You have experience in enterprise monitoring, and in security
- You are hands-in, result-oriented, practical, and not afraid of unknown situations
- You embrace DevOps and are a team player
- You have experience with tools like NewRelic, Pagerduty, Papertrail, CircleCI, Docker, Jira
- You speak and write English
Your Work Environment
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, and Germany. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg, or in the headquarters of our german company Doctena Germany GmbH in Berlin.
We offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
or send your application to email@example.com