DOCTENA is a company dedicated at improving access to healthcare by enabling patients to book an appointment online. After the successful launch of our platform in Luxembourg (www.doctena.lu), in Brussels (www.doctena.be), in the Netherlands (www.doctena.nl ), Germany (www.doctena.de) and Switzerland (www.doctena.ch).
If you are looking for a fast-moving growth oriented start-up in Digital Healthcare, this is it !
We are looking for a talented and entrepreneurial team members. Your role as a 2nd line Support Engineer is central to the success of this mission, as your contribution will be to help increasing the number of patients and doctors using DOCTENA.
You will be involved in a variety of service desk, analysis and documentation tasks and will be given many opportunities to get involved with a range of IT work. Candidates must have excellent customer service and quality management skills, equipped with the passion, resources and commercial insight to help achieve them. In return, you will be working with a wide range of technologies as part of a friendly and dedicated team, in a great environment. The ideal candidate should have experience of working in a dynamic environment, requiring constant updating of knowledge in both the technical and procedural aspects of the job.
We are hiring for immediate start :
Application Support Engineer (m/f)
Job description :
- Provide second level support to high calibre customers, analysing their issues at a functional and technical level and preparing state-of-the-art documentation for the IT team to take over if required
- You will support the first level support team to resolve incoming issues, acting as a point of escalation for more challenging issues
- Ensure that incidents are resolved in a timely manner, coordinating between first line support and the software development team
- To participate as a project resource as required
Your profile :
- Excellent experience with online platforms, SaaS, and PaaS solutions.
- Strong appetite in understanding products and solutions.
- Excellent process and functional analysis skills.
- Highly developed technical and analytical skills in one or more of the following:
- Relational or object databases (SQL knowledge required)
- First experience with software development
- Distributed systems and platforms at an international level
- Developed problem solving skills in a multi-tenant environment.
- Self-starting, analytical, results and solutions-driven.
- Excellent communications and social skills.
- Have proficiency in appropriate business language and ability to present ideas effectively.
- You speak and write French and English, additional languages being an advantage.
Your work environment :
You will join a team of young passionate people dedicated to building the best online medical service offering in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. The position is based at our headquarters in Luxembourg.
We do offer a full-time contract with attractive salary package and benefits according to your experience.
We consider working for a promising start-up to be a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfilment to those who earn them.
We are a young fast-growing company. Strong performers have heaps of opportunities to grab.
If you liked this job description then
1. visit doctena.lu or download the Doctena app
2. ask yourself if the service would be useful to you as a patient.
3. if your answer is YES and you think that you can convince others about how cool it is … then we should meet.
Applications reviewed with strict confidentiality.
or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org