New configuration view for visit reasons
Doctena is the leading online medical booking platform. We are continuously improving our platform to provide a useful tool. We are currently working on an improved version of the visit reasons. Users of Doctena PRO will soon be able to configure visit reasons based on specific rule types. In order to make this extension available to you, the first step today was to slightly adjust the view in the settings of the visit reasons.
Your configured visit reasons will continue to work as before. Please refer to the following picture for a better understanding.
What has changed for you?
- Visit reasons are configured per calendar. This allows you, for example, to configure the duration of a visit reason differently depending on your location.
- It is possible to send visit reasons to your colleagues.
- There is the option to simply add a new visit reason without duplicating another reason.
- You can hide inactive visit reasons.
- The colours you can assign to your visit reasons have been refreshed. We hope you like them!
Do you have any questions?
Please contact email@example.com
Want to know more about Doctena Pro?
Doctena is the leading European Online-Calendar for doctors. The organisation has its headquarter in the heart of Luxembourg. It is the goal of Doctena to simplify the access to available appointments of doctors and specialists for patients. Patients can both see and book available appointments via the online platform or the smartphone app. Today, Doctena is available in Belgium, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, and Switzerland. The solution is compatible with many medical bookingsofwares and can therefore easily be integrated in existing structures of doctors and their practices.